1. Think you found Spotted Lanternfly?
Review spotted lanternfly look-alikes.
- If you are traveling from a know spotted lanternfly infestation, please follow this checklist to stop the spread.
2. Still think you have Spotted Lanternfly?
- Submit clear photos that include the insect, egg masses, or infestation you see. If possible, include something for size, such as a coin or ruler.
- If possible, collect the insect. Place in a bag and freeze, or in a jar with rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer.
Photo credit: Bugwood.org