Please attend a workshop for consulting foresters and herbicide applicators discussing how to streamline the invasive treatment process with EQIP, describing what to expect from a treatment, and focusing on how to get good results for your clients.
Topics to be covered:
• NRCS standards, practices, payment rates, and treatment options;
• How to plan a successful treatment with NRCS;
• How to become a licensed herbicide applicator through the VT Agency of Agriculture;
• A description of picking the right tool for the job;
• An update and discussion on glyphosate;
• A panel discussion with experienced contractors.
Registration: FREE! But please let us know you’ll be attending— Contact Andrea Shortsleeve at 802-477-2257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAF Continuing Forester Education and Pesticide Applicator credits will be available for attendees.
Workshop is Co-Sponsored by VT Coverts, VT Department of Fish & Wildlife, VT Department of Forests, Parks & Recreation, Natural Resource Conservation Service, VT Agency of Agriculture, Food, & Market.